Loving Water Across Religions: Contributions to an Integral Water EthicClick for this Resource!
Orbis Books, 2019
Ecology & Justice Series
Elizabeth McAnally strikes a remarkable balance in this academically rigorous and spiritually rich approach to the myriad global issues related to water. She draws from Christianity’s sacramental consciousness of baptism, loving service of the Yamuna River in Hinduism, and the compassionate wisdom of the bodhisattva to develop “an integral approach to water ethics.”
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Book
- Keywords: water, ethics, religion, integral ecology, love, contemplative practices
- Why I love this Resource: It explores how loving water can help us love our Earth community.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Elizabeth McAnally
- Date Added: April 15, 2019